The weekend from 20 to 21 I did activities with my host-family, the Friday, since I was very tired, after having dinner I went straight to bed. And the next day, once I had breakfast, at 2 pm more or less, I went with Renate (my host-mother) to meet Aisha's host-family to go play Minigolf. I lodved the place, bacause everything was "neon" and glowed very brightly, there were also glasses, that if you put them on you could see most of the drawings on the walls in 3D. And because of this, the atmosphere was really great. I am really bad at Minigolf, but, al least I wasn't the last one and I had a great time. 



After Minigolf, I haven't donde enything else that Saturday, but on Sunday, my host family prepered a traditional food. This dish is called raclette, it is mainly made of meat and cheese, this cheese is a special cheese, originally from Switzerland. And it is a very common dish in Switzerland and Germany. In our case we ate it with potatoes and vegetables. And throughout the dinner everyone cooks what they want to eat on a griddle.

Aisha, Jacob (Franzi's brother) and his girlfriend came too. Her name is Laura, and she is from Brazil. Besides, she speak Spanish, as same as Jacob, so is good to talk Spanish with more people. And I enjoyed a lot that dinner, because I spent it talking with everybody, and the are so nice. I love when Aisha and I debated against Jacob about football, because he prefers Barca to Real Madrid, and I liked that conversation a lot because it's very funny to contradict him.



Comentarios

Entradas populares