When we arrived from the trip to Bremerhaven , it was the weekend, so we had time to rest. On Saturday, I went cycling with Daniel and Renate, we went to see the lake of Wörthsee, and it was a beautiful view. It was very sunny that day, so it was even more beautiful. The waters of the lake were very clear, and I liked it very much. They also told me that it's one of the lakes where they go in summer, it's also a very big lake . We cycled around the whole lake, and when we finished we sat down to rest for a while as we had been cycling for about 2 hours. We had a drink and went back home. We spent the rest of the afternoon in the garden, and I had a great time. It reminded me a lot of the good weather in Spain. It was a very nice excursion.



The next day after lunch, we went to a theatre. A friend of Teresa's was participating in the theatre. So she, Renate and I went to see it. Honestly, I didn't understand the play at all, so I can't say anything about it either. But I was very impressed by the theatre, because in Spain they are not like that. Instead of rows of seats, the seats are like in a restaurant, with tables and chairs. So you can watch the play and eat or drink something at the same time, and I found it very curious, but very cool.






Comentarios

Entradas populares