My firsts days in Germany have been hectic, but since the next week since I have arrived I started to settle down. I have tried some of the subjects that I have here but not in Spain. Those were economics and It (information technology). Besides, I also went to my volleyball cul for the first time. Which is the Herrsching club, and it is in Herrsching, a village close to Gilching. People there was very nice so I think I will get on well with them, and I also think that this club will help me a lot to improve my technique.

The next day was Wednesday, and we just went to our first hours of class, bacause we had a excursion from Wednesday to Friday in the mountains. The theme of this trip was coexistence. So, during these three days we have been doing group activities with my classmates, so I think that that helped me to know thm better. Most of the activities were games, but we also talked about topics like friendship or love.

And taking advange of the fact that we were in the mountains, the Thursday we went to see a waterfall. And was really beautiful because apart from the fact that the waterfall was pretty in itself, in snowed that day. So everything was white and it was really pretty.












Comentarios

Entradas populares