On Friday, the 28, I haven't done much. After school If finished some accumulated tasks that I had and I went to sleep. On Saturday I woke up late and when I finish my breakfast I went with Jacob and with Daniel to München, to Allianz Arena, the Bayern München's stadium. And we went there to watch a game, Bayern was playing against Frankfurt. It was an interesting game because Jacob and I supported Bayern and Daniel supported Frankfurt, so there was also competitiveness between us. It was the first time I went to such a big stadium, so it was very special for me. And the atmosphere there had nothing to do with watching the game from home. Was incredible and I liked it a lot. The final result was a tie, 1-1. And being objective it wasn't a very interesting match, I didn't care though. Was an incredible experience and I had very fun.

After the match we went to see the Bayern museum. And it was also very interesting. I saw the uniforms of every year, a lot of trophies and gifts that other clubs gave them and also a lot of the legends of this club.

 

On Sunday I woke up very excited, because we were going sledging. It's something I've done in Spain, but not in the same way. In Spain, what I did was slide on plastic on some snow. But here we went to the Alps. First of all, we picked up Aisha, as she was coming with us. And it took us about 1 hour to get to the mountains. And when we got there there was much more snow than in Gilching. The slope we were going to slide down was much bigger than the ones in Spain. The only bad thing is that we had to walk up it. And it was exhausting, because it took us 40 minutes, but it was worth it. The views there were spectacular, I don't think I had ever seen such beautiful scenery and I really loved it. 

When we were at the top we slid down a little, but not all the way down, just a little, so that it wouldn't be so hard to climb back up. We had dinner in a restaurant. I had Schnitzel, a traditional meal here, it's a battered steak with a sweet sauce. 

And finally after dinner we went all the way down the hill. And surprisingly it went better than I expected. The truth is that I ended up exhausted that weekend, but it was the best one since I came here. 

       







Comentarios

Entradas populares