On the 14th, we had another excursion with the students from Cartagena. This time, we went to visit two places. The Olympikpark, and the BMV Museum, we went for a walk in the Olympikpark, and we saw a swimming pool there. Afterwards, we went to the museum, where we spent more time, and we saw a lot of car models there. I'm not a big car fan, so I didn't love the museum either. But I still enjoyed spending the day out with my classmates. 


The next day we had one more excursion. This time, it was to Munich. We went on a guided tour of Marienplatz, it was a very nice day, with lots of sunshine, and I really enjoyed it. We also visited the Viktualienmarkt. And there, when the visit was over, as they left us free to do whatever we wanted, we ate a typical sausage from Babiera. After that, with Nacho, Aisha, Carmen and Isabel, we went shopping and had a little walk around Munich.

And finally, I went with Aisha to our volleyball training. The students from Cartagena were leaving that night, so we were not going to see them anymore. Although we didn't really talk that much it was good to spend those days with them.



Comentarios

Entradas populares