On the weekend of January 21st I went with my foster parents for a walk, as it was snowing that day, so we went to the forest in the evening to walk around for a while. It was a beautiful landscape, and it also made me very excited because it is a kind of landscape that I am not used to see, there was a lot of snow and depending on where you stepped the snow reached you above the ankle. We went with flashlights so we could also see the tracks of the animals. In short, I thought it was a beautiful landscape.

The next weekend, on Wednesday, I had a volleyball match, with my school team, so the whole team met in the S-Bahn station, and togheter we went to the school where we were going to play the match. It was a long match, but we finally won 3-2. And we also get a trophy that now is in a display in our school.


In the afternoon, when I don't have training, I normally do homework from my school of Spain, or if I don't do that, I write this blog, but apart from that I also sometimes talk with Franzi's sister, her name is Teresa and as she has Spanish in school, I usually talk to her in Spanish, for try to improve it. And she also try to help me with German, so I always feel very comfortable with her since we help each other. Besides, I usually try to speak to my family in German, but at the moment it's very difficult for me, so I just try my best and with the pass of the time I'm sure I will improve. 

Comentarios

Entradas populares