On the 1st of February we went to play a volleyball match, so I met Aisha at the train station to meet the rest of the school team. Together we went to Bad Tölz, the town where we were going to play the volleyball competition. The village was very beautiful, and it was also a bit snowy, which made it even more special for me. We played several matches, and in the end we came third. It was a bit of an intense day, but it was worth it, I had a great time with my team, and playing volleyball as well.  

I think I've already made it clear in this blog that I like volleyball, but in case anyone still has any doubts, on Friday of the same week I went to watch a volleyball match, Herrsching vs Unterhaching. And since I play for the Herrsching club, I supported the Herrsching club. Aisha's family, Daniel and I went. I spent the whole match commentating all the plays with Aisha, and it was very interesting and fun to watch a professional match. It wasn't my first time, but the last time I went I didn't play volleyball yet, so I didn't really understand anything. The match lasted an hour and a half more or less, and I'm glad to say that Herrsching won 3-1.


    


Comentarios

Entradas populares