Saturday 4 March was Nacho, Carmen and Isabel's last day in Germany, the next day they had to catch their flight back to Spain. Carmen's family invited me to spend the day in Augsburg with them. So after breakfast they picked me up. The trip is about an hour, so it's not too far. Augsburg is a very old city, and you could see that in the architecture of the main buildings. We had a walk through the city, and also went to visit a museum, about Mozart, as his father and grandfather lived in Augsburg. It was very interesting and I have liked it a lot.





The next day we were going on another excursion which I was very excited about. With Aisha's family we went sledging in the mountains. We have already done this excursion once, and Aisha and I loved it, so we did it again. But by a different route. We went to Bad Kohlgrub.  And this time the slope was bigger, so instead of 40 minutes, it took us more than 1 hour. The truth is that the trip was a bit exhausting, but it was worth it because afterwards we stayed longer on the sledge. We went up again, but this time, by lift. We ate in a restaurant, and we did the track again, and was super cool. I always say this, but the landscape with the snow was gorgeos. Was a very nice weekend, I reallly enjoyed knowing Augburg, and also sledge riding. 

 


Comentarios

Entradas populares