On Sunday 12th February I had a volleyball match with my team from Herrsching. On that day we played about 4 matches, and it went very well. At the beginning it was a bit more difficult, we were all a bit discouraged, but little by little we gained more confidence and in the end we won all the matches, and we got a medal. It was a very nice day, and it's a pity that it was the last match, but I had a great time. When I got home I was exhausted. So I went to bed straight after dinner. I also wanted to be rested, because the next day we had a very special excursion.

That week, several exchange students from Cartagena, had arrived. They were going to be here for a week. So we were able to be with them, and as I said, as they came, they invited us to an excursion that they had originally planned. The visit was to the palace of Neuschwanstein. It is located in Füssen. It was built by King Ludwig II of Bavaria in 1869. And it was inaugurated in 1884. From what we have been told, this castle is very famous, and has a lot of tourism. Moreover, it was the castle that inspired Walt Disney to make Disney's castle. So I was very excited to visit it.

We went by bus, and unfortunately, you can't take pictures inside, but it was very beautiful, it was completely covered with paintings, and the only bad thing was that it was very small. From the outside it looks very spectacular, but going inside and seeing that the visit was over so quickly was a bit disappointing. Anyway, after seeing the castle, we went to see a lake. It was very beautiful, and it was frozen. I really enjoyed the view and I liked being able to talk to more people from Spain.








Comentarios

Entradas populares