On Saturday 4th February I didn't have any plans with the family, so Aisha and I went to Munich in the afternoon, at about 15.00 we took the train and went for a walk around Marias Platz and also went to Zara to buy some clothes, at about 17.30 we got hungry, so we bought some chips, and as we both wanted to be home early at 18.00 we took the train back.

And my host fathers asked me if I wanted to go to the cinema. I knew I wouldn't understand anything about it, because the film would be in German, but I still wanted to go with them, so the three of us went. And the truth is that the film surprised me a lot. I didn't understand anything, but I don't think that if the film had been in Spanish I wouldn't have understood it either. The truth is that it was a bit weird, and my host parents didn't expect it to be like that either, because it had a strange plot, but at least I had a good time with them.

The next day I also had plans, I got up at 10 am or so and Aisha's family picked me up, and we all went together to the Deutsches Museum, this museum is a giant museum with original objects, and interactive exhibitions on science, astronomy and transport. This museum has several sections and all of them are related to technology. The first part was about artificial intelligences, where we could see a lot of robots. The next part was about the history of trains, we also saw a representation of the rotation of the earth on a kind of pendulum, which I found quite curious. There was also a section about aeroplanes, and their history. Then we saw three other parts, about science, it was about maths, physics and chemistry. After that came astronomy, we saw rockets, suits, models of space cars, etc. In the next part there was a mix about typewriters, printing presses, cameras, tape recorders etc. There was also a part on music. And the last two rooms were about medicine, and agriculture. From my point of view this is a very interesting museum, and I liked it very much. 






Sometimes when I write this blog I start to think about all the experiences I am having. And it makes me feel very lucky, to have met so many people, so many places and to be having such a nice experience, while I am writing this there is a beautiful sunset, and it makes me very happy that even though I am in Germany, my people in Spain are seeing the same sun,
and in a way it makes me feel connected to them in a very nice way.




Comentarios

Entradas populares