On Friday 10 February I had nothing to do, but I didn't want to stay at home, so I went for a walk in the forest, I really like nature, and there was a beautiful sunset, but I came back home before it got dark, because the forest at night is a bit scary.


On Saturday morning, together with Aisha and my family, we went on a guided tour in N
ationaltheater neues residenztheater, in Munich. It is an opera. Fortunately the guide was in English, so I was able to understand it. It was a very interesting visit, in it, they basically explained the history of the place, showing several halls where dances used to be organised in the past. And above all they showed us how the opera works nowadays, we could see the workers preparing the stage for a show, and the place was huge. On the spectators' side there were a lot of seats, from there, you can only see a small part of the stage, because when we went to see how things worked behind the curtain I was quite surprised. Because from the seats you can only see 20% of the stage. There was a lot of space, a lot of people working, and prepering many thing, a lot of decorations, So I think that was really cool see how thinks work behind the curtain of a big show.






And after the visit to the opera, we took a walk in Munich. In addition, we visited a coffee shop which I found quite curious because it was on a tenth floor or something like that. And there were very nice views from there. 









Comentarios

Entradas populares