When I'm in school, I usually don't understand enything, just a few words, but, of course, thant not enough for follow the class (except when I have spanish, wich I obviously  can unterstad everything) . But at least, I copy the activities we do. And some teachers are so kind, and they explain us the things in english. At least the things we need to know, maybe not for understund the whole class, but yes to know what are we doing.

In my first weekend in Germany I first met Franzi's brother, Jacob. And we went to München to see a show. The show was mainly of all kinds of acrobatics. And I really loved it, was spectacular. It lasted about two hours, and I had a great time.


Franzi's flight left on Sunday morning, so we got up at 7.30 am and went with her to the airport. The few days I spent with Franzi were very good, she is a very nice person and I would have liked to spend more time with her.
On Saturday afternoon I went ice skating with Aisha and her host family. I hadn't skated for a long time, so it was a bit difficult at the beginning, but after that I could skate without any problems and I had a great time.








Comentarios

Entradas populares