16/01/2023

Hello, I am Inés, and this will be my blog. In it, I will explain how is my stay in Germany. How is my family here, my school, the pepople, and wich diferences has compered to my life in Spain. I am here thanks to a schlarship, I got it in my school at Spain, so I will try my best to take the most of it. 

I arrived here the 11th of this month. The trip was very nice, I was with my tripmate, Aisha, so, first, we took the first bus in Logroño,wich left us in Bilbao, and there, we took the second bus to go to the airport. And finaly, in the airport we were able to catch the flight. After 2 hours, we arrived in Munich, and after waiting 20 minutes we first met Franzi (my mate), Jonathan (Aisha's mate) and Rocio, she is an exchange estudent who comes from Chile. They were super kind, and we got on very well. 




After we met, we took the train to go to Gilching. The village in wich I am going to saty three months. When we arrived in Gilching it was raining and it was a bit colder than in Spain, Franzi's father was waiting for Franzi and I, so we went to their house and having dinner we went to bed. My fisrt day in Germany  was very tired, so that nighnt I slept very well.


Comentarios

Entradas populares